MASTER THE WISDOM OF THE CROWD
Answer one question a day.
Questions are opinion or experience based. A new question opens every day at 7 am eastern.
Players who answer in the majority continue on in their game.
The winner is the last person left in their game.
The majority answer is determined by all votes across all open games.
No matter what game you are in, everyone answers the same question.
If you get knocked out of your game, start a new game the same day.
A new game with a new prize starts every day.
- “It takes less time to play Crowdini each day than to: Build the Great Pyramids” Ben M.
- “It takes less time to play Crowdini each day than to: Sneeze” Bethie, Cyndi
- “It is simple, easy and fun to use.” WarriorWrath
- “I love the simplicity.” reyg
- “I enjoy asking people I know the questions and hearing their reasoning behind their answers.” jnetlemoine
- “It's addicting. I started doing it because it only took a minute a day for the chance to win prizes, now if I miss a day I kick myself.” fishersc
- “Honestly, I started playing because there are prizes. But now I stay engaged because it is fun to compare what I think with others.” toniadunnunc
- “It gauges my ability to fit into an environment.” kbeury
- “A great way of seeing if people agree with you while playing for prizes. Ingenious premise.” 301rep
- “I enjoy taking a few seconds out of my day to think and try to play the game (and win!)” pianoguy11
- “Being someone who usually doesn't share opinions with others, it helps me actively think about what others may think and why they would say that.” isteve51
- “It's something fun, interesting, and different. It's the first thing I do when I get online every morning!” dirkduster